2026/08/11

Haliia Santé Tsuki 🍹



T S U K I   πŸ‘©πŸΌ‍🦰  Hair


Hud Black&Red 2K
Hud Brown&Blond 2 K
Hud Mix&Pop 2 K 
Two Tone Hud
L - M - S  & 3 Styles 

Exclusive Event => 
COLLABOR88





Because you need fun accessories in your 2nd Life !


 CLOUD DRINK πŸ§‹



✨ - HUD Glass 10 colors 
Right hand  - Bento holding - Animation
Resize - 100% Original Mesh  ✨
 
Event πŸš•=> D U B A I
Because you need fun accessories in your 2nd Life !




MeHoney MARKET - MeHoney Flickr

 H A L I I A πŸ’₯  Outfit


Top : Hud 12 colors + 12 Lace colors 
Skirt : Hud 12 colors + 12 Lace colors + 12 Ribbon colors 


πŸ“ Maitreya LaraX 
πŸ“ eBody Reborn + Waifu 
πŸ“ Legacy + Perky  + BombShell
πŸ“ Nhumana 
πŸ“ Kupra 

Exclusive Event & Shopping => 
K I N K Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dernière publication

Haliia Santé Tsuki 🍹

   M O N S O T S U K I    πŸ‘©πŸΌ‍🦰   Hair Hud Black&Red 2K Hud Brown&Blond 2 K Hud Mix&Pop 2 K  Two Tone Hud L - M - S  & 3 S...